In Addition to Regular Office Visits and Exams, We Offer These Special Services In Our Office:
* All CIM physicians have admitting privileges at Charleston Area Medical Center
- Same day appointments for acute conditions
- Comprehensive Women's Care
- Employment/DOT/Sports Physicals
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Nuclear Stress Testing
- Full Service Ultrasounds
- Bone Density (DEXA) Scan
- Retinal Eye Exams
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- 24 Holter Monitoring
- Protime Monitoring
- National Drug Studies and Clinical Research Projects
- On-site Lab Corp Facility for blood testing
- On-site physical therapy offered through Advanced Physical Therapy, Inc.
Prescription Refill Requests
The best time to request a prescription refill is during your visit with your provider. Please bring your medication bottles, vitamins, etc, including those prescribed by other physicians, to every appointment. This is important when reviewing and updating your electronic record and when prescribing or refilling a prescription.
When calling for a refill, please have your bottle(s) handy. You will be required to leave information such as the name and dosage of your medication. All prescription will be sent via E-Prescribe to the pharmacy we have on file for you. Always allow 24 hours for your prescription request to be processed and sent to your pharmacy.
Effective September 1, 2014, we will only prescribe controlled substances after careful review during a face-to-face appointment. Please do not telephone requests for these prescriptions.